Oh don’t you just love the spring! This weekend was great! We worked around the yard doing some spring cleaning. I even got a little sun burn!
For the most part I ave been enjoying the weather by throwing open a window on these warm days. I have had so much going on that I haven’t been able to get out most days.
This month I have accomplished so many things! I feel great and have just been on top of everything. A few things I have checked off my list are:
– Mopping the floors and cleaning the baseboard.
– Organizing the entire kitchen.
– Organizing the bathroom closet.
– Buying a laundry sorter to solve the laundry mess.
– Purged the bedroom and office from paper junk and other items that didn’t belong there.
– Sticking to my weekly cleaning routine.
– Sticking to my monthly menu.
On top of that I am finding a little time to work on starting my own business. I am getting back into photography finally. I have a few jobs lined up in the next few weeks. I am hoping to make enough money from these to purchase a set of lights and a few backgrounds! I am so excited!!!
I hope everyone else is starting to have a great spring! I love spring because of all the new growth. How are you growing this spring?
Filed under: blah blah blah |